Preparing a puppy to become a service dog is a large undertaking. Puppy Raisers agree to the following conditions :
1. Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
2. Provide and finance food, vet care, internal and external parasite control.
3. Socialize puppy to people, places, and "scary" objects in a controlled and educated manner.
4. Register puppy with their town.
5. Provide health insurance coverage.
6. Feed premium food.
7. Assist recipient with training and provide support to them as needed.
The Most Important Part of a Service Dog Program Are The Volunteers.
Please help us be a success. Raise a puppy today!
Please contact us if you would be willing to help with this cause!
Golden Opportunities for Independence, Inc. is waiting for its tax exempt status to be confirmed by the state at this time. Donations will be tax deductible once status is obtained.
We are proud to announce our new Assistance Dog Program.
Pick up a copy today.
Monday - Friday: 7am-5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: appt only
508 828 0282
Golden Ridge Farm in Walpole
61 Endicott Street, Norwood, MA 02062, USA